Monday, May 08, 2006

support

Again you've shown me what friends are for....
This past week has been crazy, so even though I've seen my offender, I haven't spoken with him. When we do speak, I intend to let him know that he owes me an apology. I don't expect to receive one, but I will be asking for one nonetheless.

It's been very encouraging to me to check my blog and find comments from those of you that love me so much that you would threaten to physically harm someone you don't even know because he hurt me. At the same time encouraging me and reminding me that God loves me and Satan hates me. I know that he keeps feeding me lies. I try not to listen and believe, but it's hard sometimes. He has a way of wearing you down. So I need you to tell me of God's unending love for me. You have on so many occasions and I thank you for doing it once again.
I'll keep you updated on the offender's status.
Love y'all....

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Brooke said...

Just wanted to let you know I love you, but more important...God truly loves you. He looks at you and is proud...He says you are my beautiful creation and "I LOVE YOU"! You are a "CHILD OF GOD"...A CHILD OF GOD! How amazing!!! I want you to remember that whenever you need support. Know that I will always love and support you, but the support that comes from God is indescribable! You are his child...His daughter and think of the strength and support you get just from that. It is amazing!

I love you...

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home