Tuesday, February 27, 2007

uneasy....

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just the blogosphere. In some ways that may be a good thing. If no one expects me to blog, then they won't check or read my blog and therefore can't be pissy about whatever I say (insert evil 'kiss my rear' laugh here). You ever get caught up in all that you have to do that hours become days become weeks become months? And then you realize you've not gotten anything done at all. Frustration doesn't begin to describe the way I've felt lately. *NEGATIVITY ALERT* It's not just one thing, it's everything. personal, job, family friends, money, you name it. And as usual it'll come to a head and it did just that today. I finally contacted an agent about selling my house. Don't get me wrong, I should've done it a year ago, but today after I did, I realized why I've procrastinated. I felt sick afterwards. I didn't know whether cry, put my head down on the desk and pass out, scream, or curl up in the corner and die. I had no idea I would react in such a way. I tried to call a friend and talk about it, but couldn't bring myself to complain to her about it. She has her own stuff to deal with. I realized on the way home it was the final act. When the house is gone, that chapter is over. OVER. We signed on that house the week we were married, moved in a month later. It's where we lived our life. Some have questioned how I could have walked back into that house in the first place, now I'm having a hard time letting it go.
I'm trying to move on, but it hurts way more that I expected.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww glad to hear from you ! hang in there you can get through this !you are a couragouse lady! miss you alot !i am always here for you call me if you need anything even if its ti complain!
love you , summer

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I was happy to see a new post, my heart broke for the pain you are having in dealing with this right now.
Yet inbetween the lines of pain, grief and crying out I still see and hear that with you there is still the unbelievable strength you have shown not only through all of this, but also in your entire life and in the entire time I've known you.
I know where you got that inner strength-I've always said you got all of the best of your mother in you.
The only encouragement I know to offer is just take that pain, hurt & brokenness and pour your broken heart out to the only one who can REALLY touch and heal it, our Father.
I've prayed for you much more and much longer than you probably realize and I will certainly be more specific that you will feel that healing and comfort you are seeking.
Much love

11:07 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I cannot even image how difficult this is going to be for you. Remember that there are worlds of people praying for you! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I just found your blog through Niki's. I live near Indy myself, and I just pray that the Lord will shine His almighty love, grace and glory upon you to bring you peace, joy and harmony in your life. I pray that He would heal you like only He knows how. I would love to see another post and find out how you are doing. Still in the neighborhood, or have you moved yet? I'm new to blogging myself, www.guidanceforvictory.blogspot.com, and understand how hard it is to keep up already. I'll pray for you.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home