Sunday, April 15, 2007

Not ready....

Not bloggin much? Well, not here... In my head, though, constantly. I've got so many posts rolling around in my head, but I haven't typed em out. I wonder why? Probably fear. Fear of what? I don't know. Having people know what's going on in my head or having to face it myself?
I have come to a realization over the past month. I'm ready. I'm ready to do something, anything different. Different job, different state, different people, a different guy in my life. An almost great relationship in my recent past awakened in me a need I'd been suppressing for a long time. It's just not simple enough to put into words, but I guess if I had to it would probably sound a little codependent. ( So you can stop reading now, Niki.) Intimacy warning ==== I need to be wanted. Wanted emotionally, intellectually, wanted physically. A few weeks ago, I was told by a man (for the first time since Kyle's been gone) that I was beautiful. I forgot how incredible those words made me feel. I was not just happy or flattered, but I felt empowered... lovable even. I miss that. And it's not something my friends or family can do for me. I guess what I'm saying is I'm ready for a relationship. I'd consider getting serious if the right one came along. I'm ready to start dating again. God help me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Thinking of you. Hope you're well.

Andrea

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK THAT YOU ARE MORE THAN READY TO DATE. SOME OF THE CONVERSATIONS THAT WE HAVE HAD(OVER THIS SUBJECT), BELEIVE YOU ME I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU IF YOU WAS NOT READY TO DATE.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

its me guess who???????

the dinner was great thanks for cooking. Maybe kevin will open the pool soon that way we can float away are troubles.. ha ha

8:42 PM  
Blogger angi said...

Okay, I've tried to figure out who the first anonymous commenter is, but I'll admit you've got me stumped. So I give.... Who are you? if you don't want to tell me here, send me an e-mail at angela_allender@yahoo.com

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home